November 23, 2008

Busy Days

I haven't wrote for quite some time. Each day is full and very busy. I experienced kidney stones and intestinal issues this last month. I have had to confront and face discipline issues with my children. I am starting to read the "Strong Willed Child" by Dr. James Dobson. I have to get my hands around all these concerns right away, for it will determine me and my family's future. I am focusing on a healthy family and body at this time. Here is a idea of what has been happening with me lately.


  • Kidney Stones (Yes, they hurt!)
  • A hospital visit (For the kidney stones)
  • Intestinal problems
  • A cold Sore (right on my lip)
  • A chase with the daughter (Not literally, well maybe actually yeah?)
  • Building my website
  • Church
  • Cub Scouts with Ronnie
  • Ashley and Joshua dance class
  • Signed the boys up for basketball (It starts in January)
  • We go to the library each week. watched "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" for the first time.
  • We took a trip up to Big Trees and my transmission messed up.
  • Lost fifteen pounds.
  • Stopped drinking soda.
  • Still working
  • Got health insurance.
  • Teeth getting straighter with these braces.
  • Decorated for Harvest that includes a haystack, scarecrows, and orange lights
  • Storage got broken into.Kids' dad is being nicer and easier to get along with
  • My neighbors annoy me with the base on there radio.
  • Got custody of the Red Ear Sliders after 18 months with the ex. Well, I actually think that he abandoned them and now I know why. They just stink and their tank has to be cleaned out every week just to tolerate them.
  • I haven't changed any of my clocks back yet.
  • I am getting new living room furniture from my mom.
  • I turned 35 this month.
Is that too much information? Until next time, I am outta here.

0 comments: