September 5, 2008

"Ashley's Melody"









I don’t write as often about my daughter Ashley as I do my boys. She pointed out this to me tonight as she was reading one of my blogs. I assured her that I do have many lovely and challenging words about and for her, but they are so much more concealed and private than my younger children. My desire is to keep them to myself. Ashley has countless impressive qualities and she entices many with her charisma, compassion, and charm. She is my first child and my only daughter. Words can’t express the love I have for her and the place she holds so near and dear to my heart. The tight grasp she has in my inner most thoughts, hoping and praying that she will make the right choices in life, not wanting to see her fail. My wish for her is that she will keep on singing “Ashley’s Melody".

0 comments: