August 22, 2008

His Obsession


His Obsession


My son, Sammy is so fixated over the Backyardagains that I do believe he has become obsessed. I don’t get it? The TV show is not so extraordinary yet he believes it is. Yesterday I was getting him geared up for daycare and then he didn’t even want to go. I reminded him that it had been quite a few days since he last seen his friends and they missed him so. He squealed “No! I miss me and the Backyardagains“. I got the point clear as the bright blue sky, but he still had to go. Then today Samuel was shocked to realize that we had passed our street and didn’t even go home. He spoke loudly with some distress “Mom! I am so tired” This was him telling me that he was having withdrawals from his favorite show. I mean to be exact the kid watches the same three DVD’s without wavering. I do recognize that it will come to an end just like “Winnie the Pooh” did last month, but until then I will just work on my new infatuation “Blogging”.

0 comments: