September 3, 2009

Summer 2009


It has been a long while since I last posted. I had a good summer with the kids. It was the first time that I enjoyed each day instead of hoping that it would just hurry up. When I finally realized that my children were growning into teenagers and that I didn't have much more time with them. By next summer I will have a seventeen, thirteen, eleven and five year old. My how time quickly blows bye. A season gone before I even know it was here. I never thought in my wildest dreams that the day would come that Ashley would rather hang out with her friends than me.



The boys and I frequented the river this summer. We also, went camping twice. We first camped at Spicer up by Big Trees with my friend, Cecilia. Then last weekend we hit Clarks Fork.


Our camping trip last weekend was a blast. It was a memorial to my Nanny who passed away two and a half years ago. My whole family got together. We hadn't done that in many years. That is what my Nanny asked for us to do. I would say it was a special time of reuniting.




I am ready for Autumn. A time of change and relaxation. There will be more inside time with the kids for us to read and play together.


Autumn reminds me of homemade applesauce, apple pies, pumpkin pies and pumpkin seeds. I really like to decorate my house with a haystack, scarecrows, pumpkins, and orange lights.


0 comments: